Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's the difference between the walkers and the sleepers?

Today I sat amongst a crowd of 300, and I realized I didn't actually have anybody to sit next to. I thought it was kind of funny in an ironic sort of way. So in turn, I went home and read, cherishing the fact everyone of those 300 people lived in their own ridiculous head just as I.

Here is what I have been working on the past few weeks, as I get closer and closer to selling out my art

monogram by you.

First typography assignment- create a monogram using a set font (Arrighi) and your initials.



2nd assignment- figure/ground.

print1 by you.gluttony by you.paranoia6 by you.paranoia7 by you.
3rd assignment- Made words out of random marks and stamps

img106 by you.
Here is a sketch for Christy's dad who wanted a tattoo, it's not a final product by any means, just the beginning of an idea.

SO! That is all that is going on in my life, I'm working my ass off on this next type assignment and I'm excited with the results. Also drawing something original and unprescribed!

Everybody have a great spring break, and if you don't have a break look at the clouds for a moment and find their secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment